Instruction for Completing an Application for Access to River Electronic Document Processing System – Single Window
The Application Form is completed in the following form (the filling is electronic, not handwritten), which must necessarily have the following requisites:
- The full names of the persons for whom access is requested shall be completed. For non-Bulgarian nationals an English application is used and the completion is in Latin.
- The name of the company and the position occupied by the person who will be granted access to the system must be stated. For each company, there must be a leader (company manager) and an opportunity for additional accounts (for employees). The shipping agents’ accounts are managed by a company manager.
- Topical address for correspondence of each person;
- Personal contact number for each person;
- Fax number (if available);
- Exactly written email address for each person, all characters required to avoid errors.
The ways of submitting the completed application in SDD Vessel Traffic Service Authority – River Danube are the following:
- The completed electronic form is printed and signed and then scanned is sent to an email address: email@example.com. Upon receipt of the accounts, the original of the application shall be provided, signed and stamped.
- Upon receipt of the accounts, the original of the application shall be provided, signed and stamped.
- The completed and printed electronic form is sent by courier to the address: 7000 Ruse, 20А Pristanistna St. p.b. 11 SDD Vessel Traffic Service Authority – River Danube.